Fortal will be Power Towers’ OEM ladder partner in France
Hoofddorp, the Netherlands — July 21, 2022 — Power Towers Ltd., a JLG company and a leading global manufacturer of low level access, recently supplied first stock order of Power Towers products to French family-owned ladder manufacturer FORTAL.
With solid industrial experience, FORTAL has become one of the leaders in providing traditional means of access equipment to the French, European, and African markets. The company continues to develop and innovate in order to provide a better response to your height access and safety issues, hence the investment in Power Towers products.
Power Towers Ltd is a global manufacturer of Low Level Access equipment. The company manufactures both powered and non-powered MEWP’s with a working height up to 5.5m. Ideal for working in confined spaces and sensitive areas, the products provide an ergonomic solution for work at low level heights.
“Thanks to FORTAL’s know-how, which is recognised throughout France and beyond, FORTAL has won the trust of many well-known customers. Fortal shares many values with Power Towers Ltd., such as quality relationships, responsiveness, trust and putting customers first” – said Richard Puglia, Global Business Director at Power Towers Ltd. He continues: “We are happy to have a ladder manufacturer of the quality of FORTAL as our partner in France. It helps us commercialize our solutions and grow our distribution channel.”
The initial stock order was delivered in November 2022, and more stock orders are following in 2023.
Due to such a great start of the new partnership we talked with Nicolas Ruffenach, CEO of Fortal. We asked him a few questions about his impressions and plans regarding Power Towers.
When and how did you hear about the Power Towers/JLG range?
- We discovered the range at the Batimat exhibition.
What attracted you to Power Towers and our products?
- An original range of products that can be used in many areas, easy training. Besides, Power Towers requires almost none energy and oil to operate.
Was there anything that was important in your decision to become a JLG distributor? What does this mean for your company?
- These products are a direct complement to our own range of safe aluminum height access products and will enable us to expand our existing portfolio.
How do you plan to position our machines in your range?
- We will offer these platforms as part of our standard product range from stock. They have the advantage of being able to be offered to all our types of customers in standard list products but also to our customized height access product customers such as industry, transport or aeronautics.
What are the features and specifications of our products that most appeal to you and your customers?
- These platforms have several special features such as compactness and ease of use. In addition, they are always ready for use, as they do not require any energy for their operation.
Could you share your opinion about the low-level access market?
- The fight against falls from height is a major issue in companies. Falls from height are still responsible for too many accidents at work and even deaths. The evolution of standards and good habits/good gestures during interventions at height have made it possible to move in the direction of a reduction in accidents, but the battle is far from over.
What do you see for the future with our machines? What are your ambitions?
- This partnership allows FORTAL to strengthen its position as a specialist in safe access to heights. It will also allow us to present an alternative solution to certain FORTAL solutions.
More information on Power Towers:
More information on FORTAL: